Aerogen is attending SOA 2022
Aerogen is attending the ICS Congress: State of the Art 2022 in Belfast, from the 28th of June to the 1st of July. This congress focuses on inspiring attendees with the latest news and views from Critical Care. Our UK and Ireland team will be on site for these 3 days to answer all your questions relating to Aerogen and how our technology can positively impact your patients.
Trust Aerogen to safely and effectively deliver aerosol medication to your patients. The Aerogen Solo is the gold standard for respiratory patient care across the hospital. From the critical care to emergency care, and across multiple ventilated and non-ventilated therapies (1). Aerogen provides fast and effective aerosols medication delivery through optimal lung deposition (2). For respiratory patients in acute care settings across the hospital, Aerogen provides better outcomes for the areas we serve (1-9).
If you are attending SOA2022 then visit our booth to Discover Better.
- Aerogen Instruction Manual
- Data on File.
- Dugernier J, Hesse M, Vanbever R, Depoortere V, Roeseler J, Michotte JB et al. SPECT-CT Comparison of Lung Deposition using a System combining a Vibrating-mesh Nebulizer with a Valved Holding Chamber and a Conventional Jet Nebulizer: a Randomized Cross-over Study. Pharm Res 20; 34: 290–300.
- Reminiac F, Vecellio L, Mac Loughlin R, Le Pennec D, Cabrera M, Vourc’h NH et al. Nasal high flow nebulization in infants and toddlers: An in vitro and in vivo scintigraphic study. Pediatr Pulmonol 2017; 52: 337–344
- Galindo-Filho VC, Ramos ME, Rattes CS, et al. Radioaerosol pulmonary deposition using mesh and JNulizers during noninvasive ventilation in healthy subjects. Respir Care 2015;60(9):1238–1246
- Moody GB, Luckett PM, Shockley CM, Huang R, Ari A. Clinical Efficacy of Vibrating Mesh and Jet Nebulizers With Different Interfaces in Pediatric Subjects With Asthma. Respir Care 2020; : respcare.07538
- Reminiac F, Vecellio L, Bodet-Contentin L, Gissot V, Le Pennec D, Salmon Gandonniere C et al. Nasal high-flow bronchodilator nebulization: a randomized cross-over study. Ann Intensive Care 2018; 8: 128.
- Cushen B, Alsaid A, Abdulkareem A, Costello RW. A Pilot Study To Assess Bronchodilator Response During An Acute Exacerbation Of COPD Using A Vibrating Mesh Nebuliser Versus Jet Nebuliser For Bronchodilator Delivery. BTS poster Present 2016; 71: A251.1-A251
- Avdeev S, Nuralieva G, Soe AK, Fink JB. Comparison of response to aerosol drug delivery with mesh and jet nebulizers during non-invasive ventilation (NIV) in acute exacerbation of COPD. Poster ERS 2017; 50: PA1894.