Engineering & Operations
Finance & Legal
People & Organisational Development
Quality & Regulatory
Research & Development
Regional Sales Manager - SOLA
Headquartered in the vibrant city of Galway, Ireland, with offices around the world, Aerogen is proud to be the world leader in acute care aerosol drug delivery. Recognised through multiple MedTech awards and eight-time winner of the Zenith award for Respiratory Care Excellence in North America, collectively our employees make a difference to patients’ lives every day, having already reached 16 million patients in over 75 countries.
Our talented and skilled team collaborate to innovate, challenge and test not only in relation to our products but every facet of how we work. We lead the way, finding innovative solutions to even the most complex problems, all in the name of delivering better patient care.
Our business is growing rapidly across the globe and as we grow, our core culture of “We Care” universally connects us. We believe that your ambition and integrity fuels ours and we are committed to supporting our employees to reach their full potential through tangible investment in their careers. Join us as we continue to #discoverbetter.
What is the role?
We are seeking a highly motivated Sales Manager to drive the sales of Aerogen products in the SOLA Region (Argentina, Chile, Peru, Uruguay, Paraguay, and Bolivia) through our distributor partners. The primary objective of this is to establish a significant market presence for Aerogen and contribute to its growth in the region. The successful candidate will lead a team, ensuring alignment with corporate strategy and culture while building partnerships with key customers to integrate resources strategically and make smart investments that will drive sales, growth and increase market share in the region.
What are the key responsibilities?
• Achieve budget sales revenue and gross margin targets for Aerogen in the SOLA region.
• Manage and support current Aerogen distribution partners in the SOLA region.
• Review current distribution channels, identify new partners where applicable, and develop partnerships in new markets.
• Formalize business plans for the SOLA region and collaborate with distribution partners on their development.
• Build relationships with key decision-makers in the territory and work with clinical and marketing teams to engage key opinion leaders.
• Collaborate closely with Customer Services in Galway to ensure smooth order placement and delivery processes.
• Coordinate product launches in the territory in collaboration with the marketing team.
• Assist Regulatory where applicable in obtaining new market approvals in the territory.
• Support Commercial Director, Latin America in managing relationships with key OEM partners in the territory.
• Identify and create new opportunities for Aerogen products.
What education and experience are required?
• Minimum of a degree.
• At least three years relevant experience in the medical technology sector, ideally in Respiratory products with experience of managing distribution partners in the territory.
What key skills will make you great at the role?
• Ability to work effectively within a team to achieve company goals.
• Excellent organizational, communication, and leadership skills.
• Proven track record in senior management-level management of distribution channels and achievement of revenue targets.
• Demonstrates innovation and an entrepreneurial mindset.
• Proficient in written and oral Spanish and English.
• Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
• Strategic awareness.
• Comfortable with remote work and frequent business travel.
• Home office-based position located in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
What is it like to work at Aerogen?
Our purpose is to transform patient lives and our ethos is to #discoverbetter. This also translates to how we look after our people. We want talented, passionate and engaged people to join Aerogen and build your career with us. We understand that your life evolves through different stages, and we are here to support our global team with a range of financial and non-financial rewards and benefits. There’s something for everyone! Here is an idea of what we offer:
• Excellent medical care.
• Bonus & Pension.
• ‘Aerogen Connect’ – our employee led programme which supports our global teams to unite and have fun.
• We pledge 1% of profits and time to charities and organisations
Check out our career's website for more information about life at Aerogen
Aerogen is committed to promoting diversity, inclusion and equality in the workplace. If you have any difficulty using our application process, please contact us by emailing email@example.com. Please include your name and preferred method of contact.
Regional Sales Manager - SOLA
Argentina or Chile