Engineering & Operations
Finance & Legal
People & Organisational Development
Quality & Regulatory
Research & Development
Headquartered in the vibrant city of Galway, with offices around the world, Aerogen is proud to be the world leader in acute care aerosol drug delivery. Recognised through multiple MedTech awards and eight-time winner of the Zenith award for Respiratory Care Excellence in North America, collectively our employees make a difference to patients’ lives every day, having already reached 16 million patients in over 75 countries.
Our talented and skilled team collaborate to innovate, challenge and test not only in relation to our products but every facet of how we work. We lead the way, finding innovative solutions to even the most complex problems, all in the name of delivering better patient care.
Our business is growing rapidly across the globe and as we grow, our core culture of “We Care” universally connects us. We believe that your ambition and integrity fuels ours and we are committed to supporting our employees to reach their full potential through tangible investment in their careers. Join us as we continue to #discoverbetter.
What is the role?
As a newly introduced role, the Project Manager will lead cross-functional core commercial projects to support Aerogen's strategic growth plans. You will lead the completion of product commercial releases, support product registration and re-registrations in geographical regions, and address necessary changes to meet regional regulatory and OEM customer requirements. Close collaboration with cross-functional teams including Commercial, Regulatory, and Supply Chain will be vital to carry out your responsibilities successfully. By making significant contributions in this role, you will directly contribute to Aerogen's expansion efforts and assist in ensuring regulatory compliance objectives.
What are the key responsibilities?
• Lead current product commercial projects through the required Project Phases.
• Use of best practice Project Management Tools, Methodologies & Processes for Projects.
• Inform & Manage the implementation of the Project Plan timeline & plan to ensure all elements of the Project Plan are completed by the Cross–Functional team.
• Identify project risks and generate associated mitigation plans.
• Identify and action project issues appropriate to their severity and impact.
• Updating project timelines as required and communicating project status/ progress to management.
• Evaluate the impact of project scope changes and adjust activities as required with contingency planning.
• Ensure R&D, Regulatory, Operations and Commercial requirements are delivered upon.
• Present and obtain approval at stage gate project reviews.
• Work within a highly regulated manufacturing environment.
• Participate across a diverse range of project teams to support all label and UDI decision-making.
• Perform additional tasks as directed by the Manufacturing Engineering Manager.
What education and experience are required?
• Minimum Level 8 Degree qualification in Engineering, Technology, Regulatory or Science with a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience directly leading projects within a cross-functional environment.
• Experience in the Medical Device sector is mandatory.
• PMP, Agile and/or a level 9 qualification in Project Management are desirable, but not essential.
What key skills will make you great at the role?
• Experience with project planning methodologies / Project Management, project resource management and budgets.
• Familiar with software tools for project schedule management
• Ability to communicate and operate effectively within cross-functional teams and senior management.
• Proficiency with MS Office (primarily Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, Visio etc.).
• Ability to effectively work within a team to expedite the completion of critical project tasks.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated decision-making competencies.
• Meticulous attention to detail is essential.
• Ability to work on your initiative, prioritize work and manage several projects simultaneously.
• Must be able to adapt to shifting priorities and work with minimal supervision in a dynamic work environment.
• Professional experience in writing technical documentation is an advantage.
What is it like to work at Aerogen?
Our purpose is to transform patient lives and our ethos is to #discoverbetter. This also translates to how we look after our people. We want talented, passionate and engaged people to join Aerogen and build your career with us. We understand that your life evolves through different stages, and we are here to support our global team with a range of financial and non-financial rewards and benefits. There’s something for everyone! Here is an idea of what we offer:
• Excellent medical care.
• Bonus & Pension.
• ‘Aerogen Connect’ – our employee led programme which supports our global teams to unite and have fun.
• We pledge 1% of profits and time to charities and organisations
Check out our careers website to discover more about Life at Aerogen
Aerogen is committed to promoting diversity, inclusion and equality in the workplace. If you have any difficulty using our application process, please contact us by emailing email@example.com. Please include your name and preferred method of contact.