Engineering & Operations
Finance & Legal
People & Organisational Development
Quality & Regulatory
Research & Development
Inside Sales Representative
Headquartered in the vibrant city of Galway, Ireland, with offices around the world, Aerogen is proud to be the world leader in acute care aerosol drug delivery. Recognised through multiple MedTech awards and eight-time winner of the Zenith award for Respiratory Care Excellence in North America, collectively our employees make a difference to patients’ lives every day, having already reached 16 million patients in over 75 countries.
Our talented and skilled team collaborate to innovate, challenge and test not only in relation to our products but every facet of how we work. We lead the way, finding innovative solutions to even the most complex problems, all in the name of delivering better patient care.
Our business is growing rapidly across the globe and as we grow, our core culture of “We Care” universally connects us. We believe that your ambition and integrity fuels ours and we are committed to supporting our employees to reach their full potential through tangible investment in their careers. Join us as we continue to #discoverbetter.
What is the role?
The Inside Sales Representative is the driving force behind achieving sales qgrowth for Aerogen products within the designated U.S. territory. Using a combination of communication channels and collaboration with CCS and distributors, the Inside Sales Representative will establish strong relationships with customers and provide clinical training and support. As an innovative and strategic seller, you will also play a key role in launching new products and identifying unique sales opportunities to propel Aerogen's success in the US.
What are the key responsibilities?
• Responsible for achieving sales quota for Aerogen products within defined U.S. territory (US). This will be done primarily via telephone calls, video calls and emails to customers and by working directly with CCS and distributor counterparts within territory.
• Drive and support Aerogen distributors in the territory.
• Provide clinical training and support for customers and distributors.
• Establish strong physician and clinician relationships.
• Possess value-based and strategic selling skills.
• Launch new products in combination with Marketing in territory.
• Regularly send promotional materials to customers electronically and in print format.
• Be innovative in creating new sales opportunities for Aerogen products.
• Provide support and fill in as necessary (i.e., trials, implementations, open territories, etc.) for CCS territories as outlined by manager.
• Any other duties as outlined by manager.
What education and experience are required?
Minimum of a BA/BS Degree.
What key skills will make you great at the role?
• Ability to work within a team environment, to achieve agreed company goals.
• Strong financial acumen and ability to influence the financial customers.
• Critical strategic thinking, ability to shape both the medium and longer-term strategy of the business.
• Strong clinical acumen.
• Strong learning application.
• High energy and good sense of humor.
• Strong territory management skills and proven ability to drive multiple opportunities.
• Excellent organizational, communication and leadership skills.
• Ability to manage a complex sales process that has clinical and financial customers.
• Demonstrate a high degree of influencing skills.
• Maintain established core business hours with additional hours and weekends as warranted by project assignment, required travel, or business necessity.
• Proficiency in use of desktop software applications, such as MS office, LMS and CRM
What is it like to work at Aerogen?
Our purpose is to transform patient lives and our ethos is to #discoverbetter. This also translates to how we look after our people. We want talented, passionate and engaged people to join Aerogen and build your career with us. We understand that your life evolves through different stages, and we are here to support our global team with a range of financial and non-financial rewards and benefits. There’s something for everyone! Here is an idea of what we offer:
• Excellent medical care.
• Bonus & Pension.
• Long-Term Incentive Plan.
• ‘Aerogen Connect’ – our employee led programme which supports our global teams to unite and have fun.
• We pledge 1% of profits and time to charities and organisations.
Aerogen is committed to promoting diversity, inclusion and equality in the workplace. If you have any difficulty using our application process, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and preferred method of contact.
Inside Sales Representative