Engineering & Operations
Finance & Legal
People & Organisational Development
Quality & Regulatory
Research & Development
Headquartered in the vibrant city of Galway, with offices around the world, Aerogen is proud to be the world leader in acute care aerosol drug delivery. Recognised through multiple MedTech awards and eight-time winner of the Zenith award for Respiratory Care Excellence in North America, collectively our employees make a difference to patients’ lives every day, having already reached 16 million patients in over 75 countries.
Our talented and skilled team collaborate to innovate, challenge and test not only in relation to our products but every facet of how we work. We lead the way, finding innovative solutions to even the most complex problems, all in the name of delivering better patient care.
Our business is growing rapidly across the globe and as we grow, our core culture of “We Care” universally connects us. We believe that your ambition and integrity fuels ours and we are committed to supporting our employees to reach their full potential through tangible investment in their careers. Join us as we continue to #discoverbetter.
What is the role?
The Graduate Buyer plays a crucial role in supporting the purchasing and administration activities of the organization. The Graduate Buyer works closely with Buyers, Senior Buyers to ensure the timely administration of Purchase orders, reporting, inventory management and supporting cost saving activities.
What are the key responsibilities?
• Primary contact for the purchases of all indirect products and services
• Vendor Setup and maintenance
• Receipt Reconciliation and AP engagement with Finance
• Generating, inputting, and updating Purchase Orders
• Maintain Purchase Order status and clear old POs on a quarterly basis
• Provides data and prepare reports to assess Suppliers Service Level and Performance
• Generate Purchasing/Supplier Reports as requested.
• Collaborate with Buyers / Senior Buyers and participate in supplier evaluations and assessments to ensure alignment with the company standards.
• Support negotiations with Suppliers on pricing, terms and conditions to achieve optimal value and cost savings.
• Assist in preparing and reviewing Supply Agreements, ensuring all necessary terms are included and complaint with company policies and procedures.
• Provide admin support to the Purchasing Team
• Any other Ad Hoc tasks as appropriate for this role
What education and experience are required?
• Level 8 degree in Business, Supply Chain, Operations Management
What key skills will make you great at the role?
• Effective communication, time management and presentation skills
• People and customer service capabilities
• Detail oriented, ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks with strict deadlines.
• Good analytical skills, able to evaluate, prioritize and problem solve a variety of tasks to ensure their timely and accurate completion.
• Ability to work within a team environment to achieve agreed company goals,
• Using logic and reasoning to identify solutions to problems.
• Positive attitude, open for challenges and development
What is it like to work at Aerogen?
Our purpose is to transform patient lives and our ethos is to #discoverbetter. This also translates to how we look after our people. We want talented, passionate and engaged people to join Aerogen and build your career with us. We understand that your life evolves through different stages, and we are here to support our global team with a range of financial and non-financial rewards and benefits. There’s something for everyone! Here is an idea of what we offer:
• Excellent medical care.
• Bonus & Pension.
• ‘Aerogen Connect’ – our employee led programme which supports our global teams to unite and have fun.
• We pledge 1% of profits and time to charities and organisations
Check out our careers website to discover more about Life at Aerogen
Aerogen is committed to promoting diversity, inclusion and equality in the workplace. If you have any difficulty using our application process, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and preferred method of contact.