Engineering & Operations
Finance & Legal
People & Organisational Development
Quality & Regulatory
Research & Development
Clinical Application Specialist Delhi
Headquartered in the vibrant city of Galway, Ireland, with offices around the world, Aerogen is proud to be the world leader in acute care aerosol drug delivery. Recognised through multiple MedTech awards and eight-time winner of the Zenith award for Respiratory Care Excellence in North America, collectively our employees make a difference to patients’ lives every day, having already reached 16 million patients in over 75 countries.
Our talented and skilled team collaborate to innovate, challenge and test not only in relation to our products but every facet of how we work. We lead the way, finding innovative solutions to even the most complex problems, all in the name of delivering better patient care.
Our business is growing rapidly across the globe and as we grow, our core culture of “We Care” universally connects us. We believe that your ambition and integrity fuels ours and we are committed to supporting our employees to reach their full potential through tangible investment in their careers. Join us as we continue to #discoverbetter.
What is the role?
The Clinical Application Specialist Delhi will provide clinical education and support for Aerogen nebulizer products in hospital accounts within the Delhi region. The successful candidate will collaborate with other team members, the India Country Manager, and other stakeholders to optimize customer experience, maximize sales, and gain market share.
What are the key responsibilities?
• Provide clinical user support.
• Deliver customer training in the hospital setting, empowering customers to use Aerogen nebulizers effectively and independently.
• Comply with mandatory training and attend local and international training programs to maintain knowledge.
• Collaborate with the Country Manager, Aerogen teams, and distributors to develop innovative activities and achieve sales targets.
• Maintain relationships with key opinion leaders (KOLs) and important stakeholders. Understand customer needs and objectives to develop tailored solutions that maximize market potential.
• Stay informed about competitors' products, activities, and strategies in the Indian market.
What education and experience are required?
• Degree and/or recognized Clinical Education.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience in the medical field.
What key skills will make you great at the role?
• Respiratory therapy experience preferred.
• Fluent in English, both verbal and written communication.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships.
• In-depth product and procedure knowledge to effectively communicate with key stakeholders.
• Self-disciplined, organized, and takes ownership of business objectives.
• Highly motivated and driven to succeed in the role.
• Team player and independent thinker.
• Ability to positively influence thinking, behavior, and gain commitment
• Resident within India (must live within the designated geographical region).
• Flexibility to travel within India over 70% of the time
What is it like to work at Aerogen?
Our purpose is to transform patient lives and our ethos is to #discoverbetter. This also translates to how we look after our people. We want talented, passionate and engaged people to join Aerogen and build your career with us. We understand that your life evolves through different stages, and we are here to support our global team with a range of financial and non-financial rewards and benefits. There’s something for everyone! Here is an idea of what we offer:
• Excellent medical care.
• Bonus & Pension.
• ‘Aerogen Connect’ – our employee led programme which supports our global teams to unite and have fun.
• We pledge 1% of profits and time to charities and organisations
Check out our career's website for more information about life at Aerogen
Aerogen is committed to promoting diversity, inclusion and equality in the workplace. If you have any difficulty using our application process, please contact us by emailing email@example.com. Please include your name and preferred method of contact.
Clinical Application Specialist Delhi