Engineering & Operations
Finance & Legal
People & Organisational Development
Quality & Regulatory
Research & Development
Associate Clinical Educator CEE
Headquartered in the vibrant city of Galway, Ireland, with offices around the world, Aerogen is proud to be the world leader in acute care aerosol drug delivery. Recognised through multiple MedTech awards and eight-time winner of the Zenith award for Respiratory Care Excellence in North America, collectively our employees make a difference to patients’ lives every day, having already reached 16 million patients in over 75 countries.
Our talented and skilled team collaborate to innovate, challenge and test not only in relation to our products but every facet of how we work. We lead the way, finding innovative solutions to even the most complex problems, all in the name of delivering better patient care.
Our business is growing rapidly across the globe and as we grow, our core culture of “We Care” universally connects us. We believe that your ambition and integrity fuels ours and we are committed to supporting our employees to reach their full potential through tangible investment in their careers. Join us as we continue to #discoverbetter.
What is the role?
The Associate Clinical Educator will be responsible for supporting revenue growth in the Eastern European region by delivering ongoing customer training and education. This role will provide clinical support to our customers, including physicians and distributors as well as commercial organisation to influence change within accounts. In addition to flexibility and critical thinking skills, incumbent must have the ability to tackle new challenges with creativity, drive, and determination with the overall goal to provide best-in-class education programs to support our customer’s needs.
What are the key responsibilities?
• Drive Aerogen utilisation and expansion in the region by providing ongoing customer training and education.
• Integrate into the designated sales region and work closely with the regional commercial team to identify and assess customer needs; provide ongoing training through product validations, product implementations, therapy expansion, segment expansion, physician roundtables, and more.
• Deliver Continuing Education programs to customers throughout the assigned region.
• Champion product in-servicing to drive standardization of care throughout accounts; provides ongoing clinical and professional expertise to end-users and distributors sales teams.
• Serve as product expert and mentor for distributors sales teams in the region.
• Support the clinical skill development of distributors teams in the region to ensure a core set of clinical competencies are met on a regular basis.
• Consistently demonstrate Aerogen’s culture, values, and behaviors.
What education and experience are required?
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
• Experience as a Nurse or Medical Devices Clinical Specialist in an international position.
• 0-2 years of medical device/pharmaceutical experience.
What key skills will make you great at the role?
• ICU or ED experience preferred.
• Excellent communication, organization, and time management skills.
• Must be accomplished in a cross-functional team environment.
• Self-starter with the ability to multitask.
• English fluency is a must.
• Preferable location – Czech Republic.
• Extensive travel is expected across the CEE region.
What is it like to work at Aerogen?
Our purpose is to transform patient lives and our ethos is to #discoverbetter. This also translates to how we look after our people. We want talented, passionate and engaged people to join Aerogen and build your career with us. We understand that your life evolves through different stages, and we are here to support our global team with a range of financial and non-financial rewards and benefits. There’s something for everyone! Here is an idea of what we offer:
• Excellent medical care.
• Bonus & Pension.
• ‘Aerogen Connect’ – our employee led programme which supports our global teams to unite and have fun.
• We pledge 1% of profits and time to charities and organisations
Check out our career's website for more information about life at Aerogen
Aerogen is committed to promoting diversity, inclusion and equality in the workplace. If you have any difficulty using our application process, please contact us by emailing email@example.com. Please include your name and preferred method of contact.
Associate Clinical Educator CEE