FAQ - Aeroneb Solo
- What brands or models of ventilators can use the Aeroneb Solo?
- How long does it take to deliver a unit dose?
- How much medication is left at the end of a treatment?
- What medications can the Aeroneb Solo deliver?
- How much medication can be given at one time?
- Can the Aeroneb Solo be used off the ventilator?
- How quiet is the Aeroneb Solo?
- How do I clean the Aeroneb Solo?
The Aeroneb Solo can be used with any brand or model of ventilator.
3.0mL of albuterol is typically delivered in 7-10 minutes. Results may vary depending on type of medication.
Residual volume is less than 0.1mL.
The Aeroneb Solo is cleared for use with any drugs that are approved for use with a general purpose nebulizer. Refer to medication labeling for instructions regarding nebulizer use.
The medication cup can hold up to 6mL of medication.
Yes the Aeroneb Solo can be used with a facemask or mouthpiece off the ventilator.
The Aeroneb Solo is virtually silent. The noise level is 35dB measured at 0.3m distance.
The Aeroneb Solo nebulizer unit cannot be cleaned, as it is a single patient use device. Due to the low residual drug volume, the Aeroneb Solo is not designed to be washed or sterilized. Nebulizing a few drops of normal saline can remove drug residue between doses.
Cleaning of control module, control module cable and AC/DC adapter
1. Wipe clean with a damp cloth
2. Do not autoclave.
3. Check for exposed wiring, damaged connectors or other defects and replace control module if any are visible.
Cleaning of mounting brackets
Wipe clean with a damp cloth and mild liquid detergent. Do not use abrasive or sharp tools.